Policing And Law Enforcement Manager: AVAILABLE Zebra R (1-man job) ~#20
- Ensure clubs pay monies on time and keep abreast of fines issued
- Inform eFA when clubs fail to pay fines on time
- Notify and document clubs charged for a rule violation and make sure they are no longer in breach of the said rule.
- Must successfully get members to correct offensive behaviour within 7 days of them being charged for the rule violation
- Ensure all conducts on twitter is appropriate
- Regulate Player Happiness, list contracted and unhappy players
eFA Members Union Rep: T Tigers (2-man job) ~#16
- The principle roles of the eFA Union Leader(s) are to (1) negotiate wages and working condition terms,
- Regulate relations between workers (its members) and the employer,
- Take collective action to enforce the terms of collective bargaining,
- Raise new demands on behalf of its members, and (5) help settle their grievances.
Managers Union Rep: CT Allstars (1-man job) ~#16
- The job will involve listening and acting on thoughts and feelings of the managers after the managers union has voted on decisions
- Liaise with eFA members Union
Transfer Check Officer: Club De Haland (1-man job) ~#10 (C)
- Upon PEP managers requests perform the relevant checks to find out player availability
- Ensure clubs register player names correctly
- Ensure clubs do not exceed legal number of players
- Confirm whether a player is available to be signed on a free transfer
- Ensure all transfers (in, out, release and free) are tweeted with #pepdeals
- Ensure no overlapping of players within the teams
- Liaise with committee policing.